The squash courts at Hasta La Vista will be made available for tournament participants at no charge.
Please keep in mind the following information:
Practice court availability on 21st and 22nd August:
– on these days players can book practices on one of 15 courts (including all glass court and semi glass court) from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
– courts can be booked 3 months in advance via email@example.com
– training session last 30 minutes per person.
Practice court availability on 23rd to 29th August:
– on these days all of the event courts* will work as practice ones form 08:00 am to 09:30 am, before the tournament matches start
– later in the days and in the evenings practice courts can be used free of charge if they are NOT being used for tournament matches or pre-booked by centre users
– practice courts, at days of match-play, cannot be booked in advance but can be reserved at the squash desk on arrival at Hasta La Vista if available
– the exception is booking the all glass court for practice sessions during tournament matchdays – these will be run only be the tournament office
– training session on this court can last 15 minutes per person. Bookings will be available 1 day in advance in tournament office, with players whose matches are scheduled on that court on that day having the priority of booking.
*Event courts = courts used on a particular day to play out the event matches